Thursday 30 October 2008

Home sweet home

The lack of activity blog-wise has been due to a series of unfortunate events...

I found the most beautiful apartment and had planned to move in last monday, however when I went to sign the contract on saturday mornig the woman decided she wasnt sure if she wanted to rent to me anymore! My boyfriend and I had to move out of our flats on Sunday and were left without any choice but to pack up and move to a hostel.

Luckily, the universale delivery service dropped a beautfiul room at our feet early on this week but as is Murphys law, the woman rang me after I had paid for the new room and told me she had reconsidered and decided she would rent to us. However as I had already made a 3 month deal with someone else and spent a small fortune on moving once, paying to stay in a hostel, paying for the new room, moving AGAIN and because I wasnt sure if I wanted to be locked into a deal with someone who changed their mind so easily, I told her I wasnt interested...

So although I am happy in our little room I am still pineing for the flat of my dream that I almost had (twice).

Thank you all for the well wishes :-) I appreciate it!

On a lighter note the boyfriend friend is a big famous artist and Im attending his opening show here in barcelona 2moro night. The guys kind of Banksy-style so I need to be kind of Facehunter-chic. Cultured, polished yet acheingly hip. I need inspo! Anyone have any great ideas  for me? Im considering a black plastic bag as my wardrobe seems devoid of choice...

Besos xxxx

p.s sorry for all text no images, my internet seems to be on strike!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to hear it's turned out well for you! I agree about being hesitant to rent off someone who changes their mind so quickly - it's not very secure!

gracie takes fashion so seriously it can turn ugly said...

oh rosa your life is like a smashing pumpkins video . i like art exb you can drink all the free beer and wear red lipstick x x x

 
designed by suckmylolly.com