Friday 26 September 2008

When the first cup of coffee tastes like washing up


Ireland got bored of rain so instead it gave me 5 days of sunshine. I went for an adventure in baltimore with Eoin. We made jelly tot burgers and ate them by the sea. I took some lovely pictures of flowers. He took photos of me in tiny doorways and I took some of him in bushes. Then we sang some lovely songs and he played his lovely guitar. Then I went home.



Eoin wont eat strawberries coz he is silly...

This is a picture of my boudoir
.
.
Mini doorways

.Mermaid shoes
..
Rosa Salvage

Sometimes the world is simply lovely
.

Toni Frissell


Oh hai new best frend


Oh Hai future wardrobe! (the snail and the cyclops! your blog is lovely)


Oh Hai Daisy Lowe, lets swap bodies :-)

2 comments:

SHIZUKA said...

daisy lowe is so gorgeous. that mini doorway is so cute! i want to find a nice place to take photos too:)

Annie Spandex said...

I love Belle & Sebastian. Cool photos!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com