Monday 13 October 2008

The Great Blonde Debate






I was born blonde but have since been through pretty much every colour on the spectrum and have settles into a simple dark brown with my ever present bride of franknstein streak. However every year at around this time I get the urge to go blonde. I want
to look etheral and angerlic and maybe kinda trendy ...


But I always get this:


I know you brunnets will agree going from dark to light isnt easy.
Anway go any idea what I should do? Try it or stay in the dark side?And does anyone have and dark inspiration that will encourage me to stick with brown?...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha.. thanks for the leprechaun explanation.

As for blonde, my hair does the same thing goes all brassy. It's too much upkeep for me. Brunette inspiration - Sophia Coppola, Audrey Tatou, Marion Cottilard & Eva Green. All dark exotic beauties.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com